Upcoming Prestigious Auction in Monte Carlo
The numismatic auction house MDC sarl Collection of Coins gives us a preview of its prestigious auction on Friday, December 2, 2016, the first auction held in Monte Carlo by the expert Nicolas Gimbert. This sale will take place at the Metropole Hotel in the heart of Monte Carlo, close to the casino.
A fabulous set of coins will be displayed, from antiquity to the present day, with an exceptional selection of rare coinages.
The auction will feature 1,000 rare coins, turning Monte Carlo into a capital of numismatics for a weekend. The sale will close with Monaco Numismatic fair on Sunday.
Featured highlights include:
- Philippe VI, Florin Georges 1346, Montreuil-Bonnin, graded PCGS MS63
- Charles X, 40 francs 1827, Paris, graded PCGS AU53
- Victor Emmanuel II, 50 Lire 1864, Turin, graded PCGS MS62
- IIIème République, 100 francs 1894, Paris, graded PCGS MS64
- Nicolas II gold medal 1903, engraved by A. Vasyutinsky, struck for the inauguration of the Troitsky bridge
The live-auction will be held on http://www.biddr.ch. The auction catalog can be seen on the MDC website (http://www.or-numismatique-monaco.com), as well as http://www.sixbid.com and http://www.numisbids.com.
To receive the paper catalog, we suggest you contact MDC sarl Collection of Coins via mail (a27 avenue de la Costa 98000 Monaco), by phone 00377.93.25.00.42 or email mailto:[email protected].
Founded in 1986 by distinguished numismatic experts, Professional Coin Grading Service is the most respected coin authentication and grading company in the world and has offices in Paris, Shanghai, Hong Kong and the United States.