PCGS Gold Shield Grading - Paris Submission Center
Banknotes can be submitted to the PCGS Paris Submission Center by mail or in person if you are a PCGS Authorized Dealer or Collectors Club member.
If you would like to join the PCGS Collectors Club, simply select the option on the submission form. If you are an established dealer, please contact us at +33 (0) 1 40 20 09 94 to discuss becoming an authorized PCGS dealer.
You may submit banknotes through the Grading, Regrade or Reholder Services.
For banknotes not encapsulated or graded by any grading service.
For a banknote previously graded by PCGS Gold Shield Grading that you feel is worthy of a higher grade. Submit in the PCGS Gold Shield Grading holder. The banknote will be removed from the holder and regraded.
This is the re-encapsulation of PCGS Gold Shield Grading certified banknote. Banknote will not be regraded.
|Service Level||MAXIMUM NOTE VALUE (€)||
GRADING FEE (€)
|Modern (1961 to date)||300||16|
|Bulk* (Min. of 50 Notes, Same Type)||300||POR|
|Additional Service||Extra Fee Per Note (€)|
|Specimen and Proof Notes||15|
- Each banknote must be placed in a mylar sleeve (only one banknote per sleeve) and packaged securely. All submissions must be accompanied by a PCGS Gold Shield Grading Paris submission form.
- We do not accept shipments via Post Office (either Registered or Secured mail). Submissions can be sent via courier of your choice, or delivered in person to the PCGS Paris Submission Center.
- For additional information or to setup an appointment, contact Customer Service at +33 (0) 1 40 20 09 94 or email [email protected].
- All packages must be addressed and mailed to:
- PCGS Paris Submission Center office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Appointments must be made in advance by calling +33(0) 1 40 20 09 94.
- Visit PCGS at numismatic tradeshows throughout the year and submit your coins and banknotes for on-site grading or take-home submissions (where applicable).
International Express Shipments for Paris
- January 4th
- January 18th
- February 1st
- February 15th
- March 1st
- March 29th
- April 12th
- April 26th
- May 10th
- May 24th
- June 5th
- July 5th
- July 19th
- August 28th
- October 15th
- October 29th
- December 20th
You will be notified via email when your order is ready.
In Person: PCGS Gold Shield Grading Submission Center
By Mail: Orders will be delivered to the delivery address provided by customers (Please note that customers will have to bear postage charges.
You must provide a passport/ID matching the information on the submission form.