How To Submit – Paris Submission Center
Coins can be submitted to the PCGS Paris Submission Center by mail or in person if you are a PCGS Authorized Dealer or Collectors Club member. All coins determined to be genuine will be encapsulated in our scratch resistant PCGS holder.
If you would like to join the PCGS Collectors Club, simply select the option on the submission form. If you are an established dealer, please contact us at +33 (0) 1 40 20 09 94 to discuss becoming an authorized PCGS dealer.
|Service Level||MAXIMUM COIN VALUE (€)||
GRADING FEE (€)
Modern (1960 to date)
No Mint Errors. See Below**
No Pre-1932 Chinese, Pre-1925 Russian, Patterns, and Mint Errors. See Below*
|Bulk Economy (50 coins min. same coin only)||300||22|
($10 and $20 U.S. Gold)
Confirm with PCGS prior to submitting under this service level.
No Mint Errors. See Below
|Reholder (Standard)||No limit||15|
|Reholder* (Gold Shield)||No limit||20|
*Gold Shield Service includes a high resolution image of each coin.
**Pre-1932 Chinese, Pre-1925 Russian, all Patterns, and Mint Errors must be submitted at the Regular Service level or higher. Not available for on-site grading.
Grading fee does not include VAT.
For coins that require the use of an oversized holder, there is an additional fee of 20€ per coin (in addition to the grading fees).
Coins that are genuine but not gradable can still be encapsulated through our Genuine service. Select one of our three Genuine service options:
Genuine With Details (Default)
Genuine No Details
Do Not Holder Genuine
- All submissions should be packaged securely and must be accompanied by a PCGS Paris submission form.
- We do not accept shipments via Post Office (either Registered or Secured mail). Submissions can be sent via courier of your choice, or delivered in person to the PCGS Paris Submission Center. For additional information or to setup an appointment, contact Customer Service at +33 (0) 1 40 20 09 94 or email [email protected]
- All packages must be addressed and mailed to:
- PCGS Paris Submission Center office is open Monday-Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
- Appointments must be made in advance by calling +33(0) 1 40 20 09 94.
- Visit PCGS at numismatic tradeshows throughout the year and submit your coins and banknotes for on-site grading or take-home submissions (where applicable).
International Express Shipments & Grading Events for Paris
- January 4th
- January 18th
- February 1st
- February 15th
- March 1st
- March 29th
- April 12th
- April 26th
- May 10th
- May 24th
- June 5th
- July 5th
- July 19th
- August 2nd
- August 16th
- September 6th
- October 4th
- October 18th
- November 1st
- December 13th
- December 27th
20 business days
You will be notified via email by PCGS when your order is ready
In Person: PCGS Paris Submission Center
By Mail: Coins will be delivered to the delivery address provided by customers (Please note that customers will have to bear postage charges)
You must produce a passport/ID matching the information on the submission form